Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility. A basic knowledge of health and safety is essential for any workplace. This health and safety at work online training course is designed to give you an overview of different hazards you may encounter whilst at work, how to prevent common accidents and reduce the risk of accidents in the workplace.
We cover the legislation that is in place to protect the employee and guide the employer, to provide a safe, healthy and effective working environment. The skills and understanding developed will enable you to take a measured approach to health and safety at work.
1. Health and safety responsibilities
2. Injuries, first aid and reporting procedures
3. Slips, trips, falls and hazardous substances
4. DSE and manual handling
5. Health and safety signage, fire safety and electricity
6. How to undertake a risk assessment
This Health and Safety at work online training course focuses on:
- Health and safety responsibilities
- Injuries, first aid and reporting procedures
- Slips, trips and falls
- Hazardous substances
- DSE assessments and manual handling
- Health and safety signage
- Fire signage and electricity
- How to complete a risk assessment
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
All of our courses are certified by the CPD Certification Service. They have been scrutinised by an independent assessor, ensuring they meet national standards.
Click here to see our CPD certification for this course.